Ordering at Pinup Vintage
Placing an order in only 2 steps at PinupVintage.com
Step 1 Place the desired item(s) in your shopping cart
- Find the product(s) of your choice and click on the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you have placed all the desired items in your shoppingcart, you can view your cart by clicking on "Shopping Cart"-button on the top of the site. If you want you can change the content of your shopping cart right there.
- If you have a PinupVintage.com discount code or giftcard you can use by typing the code in the box. Click on the update button and your will will be updated automaticly.
- Are you done shopping? Then click on "Checkout" when you're on the shopping cart page.
Step 2 Checkout
- To send out your order, we ask you for some personal information. If you already have an account at Pinup Vintage, just use the login to your account button. That way you don't have to fill out all the details of your order again.
- If this is your first time at our shop, fill out your information. Please check the password option, so you can create a password for the next time you visit us. This way you don't have to fill out everything the next time you order at our shop.
- If you have any remarks you can place them in the box on the bottom left.
- On the right of the page you have to check if your order is complete and if everything is exactly the way you want it to be.
- Please check the square button below the overview or your order to confirm you agree with the order the way it is and you agree with our General Conditions.
- Now click on the the button "Complete your Order"
- You are now being forwarded to the payment provider you have chosen. Here you can pay just the way you are used to. After you have made the payment, please wait to return to the pinupvintage.com website and you'll see a confrmation page.
- You are done! Your order is now being processed through our order system and we will collect your products and send to you as soon as possible.
Tracking your order
The actual status of your order can be viewed in your personal environment in the Pinup Vintage. You can find it when you are logged into our shop on the top of the page. It's called "My Pinup Vintage". Here you can change your account information, see your wishlist, reviews and your order history. If you click on your Order History you see the orders you have placed before in the shop. Behind every order the actual status of the order is shown.
You will also get an email from us everytime the status of your order changes:
- When the order is being placed.
- When the order is ready for shipping and your payment is in.
- When the shipping company has picked up your package at our warehouse.
At the e-mailaddres you have given while placing your order you will receive an order confirmation. This is an overview of the ordered items and the chosen delivery method.
Track & Trace
For every standard package shipments there is a Track & Trace code created which you can use to check the status of your package as soon as it has been picked up at our warehouse. On the website of DHL you can check where your package is. ( www.dhl.nl ) You will receive this code by email when your order is being prepared for shipping. You can check the whereabouts of your package after your order has been picked up at our warehouse.
If you want to cancel your order, you can send us an e-mail at email@example.com or you can call our customer service at +31(0)85 4857780. Has the order already been shipped out than there's no way to cancel your order. The items are already on their way with our parcel service.
When you can't cancel your order in item, you can always return the product when you have received it.
Returns must be made within 14 days after you have placed the order. The costs of returning the package are yours.
We make sure that your shopping experience at www.pinupvintage.com is secured and free from spam or virusses. When you check in and check your account information make sure you are on a secured page. The url starts in that case with https. We advise you not to give out your customer number, password or other information conceirning you PinupVintage account to anyone.
Be alert for Phising. Phising means that criminals can sent you e-mails pretending to be coming from Pinup Vintage, in where they ask you for your account information and password. We will NEVER ask you for your password by e-mail. So never share your account information if you're not sure who is asking you for it.
Our stock is no secret to you...
The offered products have a specific product status which indicates the degree of availability of the product.
- Expected / This status is related to a brand-new product of which we have learned from the manufacturer that it will be produced. At this stage we don't have all the product information yet and are not able to sell the product to you.
- Preorder / These are products of which the supplier or manufacturer has provided us with the required production information. These products will be available on the Dutch market within manageable time. An indication (approximately) of the date on which is the product is available can be found under the product description. At order of a preorder product you must do an advance payment of 25% of the purchase amount (up to 250 euro). When the product will become available we will contact your for further settlement.
- In Stock / The product lies on stock in our central warehouse. The delivery period is generally a few days.
- Will be ordered for you / The product is on stock in our store or is from stock available from a supplier. The delivery period is generally a few days up to a maximum of 2 weeks.
- Temporarily Sold Out / The term says it already. This product is temporarily not available. A product gets this status when the stock management system of our online store observes that the complete stock of the product has been sold. This status can however change to "on stock" when a product is booked if a placed order does not continue or when appears that new stock has been bought.
- Sold Out / Now it's really the end of the product availability. It is no longer available at our suppliers or manufacturers and is not on stock in our store. The product will automatically be removed from our site.
- Restock / A product gets this status, when a product has been sold out, but nevertheless has become available again. The item is (generally temporarily) from stock deliverable.
What is the status of my order?
You can follow the status of your order in the part of the site where you can manage your customer information. (MyPinupVintage) On the top of each page you'll see the MyPinupVintage menu (dropdown) where you can find (and change) any information regarding your account.
At my account you can check the data you filled in and change it if necessary. Here you can also follow the status of your order and you'll receive an email when the status of your order changes:
- As soon as your order comes in.
- When your order is ready for shipment and your payment has been processed.
- As soon as our shipping company has picked up your order at our central warehouse. This email contains your "Track & Trace" number so you can follow your order from the parcelcompany website.
Also when your choose to pick up your order in our store during the finalising of your order you will be kept informed by email when your order is ready. Moreover one of our employees will contact you personally to ensure a good settlement.
2587 VD The Hague
TAXNo.: NL 8037.59.800.B.01
IBAN: NL11RABO0158579046 (Don't make any payments to this account, unless you are told to do so by our staff)
BIC (Swiftcode): RABONL2U
When u place an order at Pinup Vintage you must agree with our General Conditions, which can be reviewed here.